Five Conversations Every Thoughtful Christian Should Have About Faith, Sexuality and Gender
Author Dr. Preston Sprinkle
Grace/Truth 1.0 is a five-week small group learning experienced that introduces Christians to LGBT+ people, the language to use and avoid, a theologically faithful view of marriage and sexuality, and practical guidance on how to embody the love of Christ toward sexual and gender minorities.
This DVD contains all five videos to be shown at the beginning of each week of the Grace/Truth 1.0 small group experience, including the short film: Dear Church: I'm Gay.
• Introduction to Conversation 1: Dear Church: I'm Gay 19:24
• Conversation 2: Grace/Truth-The Jesus Way 8:36
• Conversation 3: What is Marriage? 5:57
• Conversation 4: What Does the Bible Say About Same-Sex Relations? 7:20
• Conversation 5: Six Relational Dos and Don'ts 16:33
Enter your desired quantity and click add to cart to begin placing your order.
Free Shipping in the U.S. Only. Please email us at email@example.com for a quote on international shipments, or call 1-800-968-8125.