Equipping Leaders and Churches with Tools to Implement a Grace/Truth Ministry
"A Pastor’s Resource" is a repertoire of tools intended to help Christian leaders move from ideas to implementation. It’s not enough for leaders to have sound theology and authentic love. We need to help our people have the same.
- Sessions 1-3 of a Leaders Forum: Watch Preston discuss some foundational ideas, such as the grace/truth way ofÂ Jesus, a theology of marriage and same-sex relationships, andÂ the perennial question:Â can Christians truly love LGBT+ people without changing theirÂ theology?
- A sermon on sexuality: A video of Preston peaching a Sunday morning message titled People to Be Loved.
- Six short testimonial videos of LGBT+ people: These videos can be used in church, Bible studies, small groups, or wherever you want to humanize the conversation.
- Panel discussionÂ with LGBT+ Christians: Preston hosts a panel with several LGBT+ Christians who talk about their stories.
- A Pastor/Leader’s Guide: An in-depth guide to help your church engage questions of faith, sexuality, and gender with theological faithfulness and courageous love.
- Preaching onÂ Sexuality and Gender: A step by step guide for helping pastors preach on sexuality and gender with truth and grace. Several sermon outlines are included.
- Free DigitalÂ Download: A private link to access all the material digitally.
Canada/International Orders: Orders need to be $100 or more. Please email us with product and quantity wanted for a shipping quote. email@example.com or call 1-800-968-8125.